Friday, July 20, 2018

10' x 10' Patio Garden Canopy Gazebo W/ Fully Enclosed Mesh Insect Screen- Brown

Enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather with this garden canopy tent. Designed with 4 zippered sides, this gazebo style canopy is the perfect outdoor solution to protection from flying critters, rainfall, or the sun's UV rays. Its rust- and corrosion-resistant steel frame also ensures long-lasting use. Plan the next family gathering with this attractive and versatile addition to your outdoor living space.

FEATURES:

  • Features a fully enclosed bug screen with 4 zippers
  • Keeps critters out and provides privacy
  • Rust- and corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel frame
  • Polyester canopy top is UV-resistant for optimal shade
  • Also keeps guests protected from rainfall
  • Ideal for commercial or recreational use

  • FREE Shipping

    List Price $499.99
    Now $162.99
    You Save $337.00

    Now that is a Good Deal! 
    I found this on Ebay

    Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something on my recommendation. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. All opinions are my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment