Saturday, July 21, 2018

Bumblebee Pendant with Crystals in Sterling Silver


See what all the 'buzz' is about with this bumblebee pendant! Crafted in sterling silver, round-cut brown, white, and tan crystals cover the body and wings of this playful bee pendant. Piece measures 3/4 by 1 inches. Comes with a sterling silver 18-inch box chain with a spring ring clasp.

If you are or know anyone that is a bee lover this will make a perfect gift!

List Price is   $129.00
Buy Now is: $18.00
You save:     $110.01

Limited Quantity Left

I Found this item on ebay and has a great savings!

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a commission if you visit a link and buy something on my recommendation. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment